Apprentice CNC Machinist FIFE ENGINEERING CO LTD
Fife Engineering in Gateshead are looking to recruit CNC machinists to join their busy team. You will learn how to operate tooling, how to understand drawings and how to prepare materials for production. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - 08:00 - 17:00, Tuesday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:45 and Friday 08:00 - 14:15
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
27 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The CNC machining apprentice will learn a variety of engineering skills ranging from conventional milling, turning, grinding and cylindrical grinding
- The apprentice will be taught how to use complex state of the art cnc machines
- The apprentice will learn how to operate manual and technology, key bases inspection equipment
- The apprentice will learn how to programme and take ownership of bespoke products
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- End point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
FIFE ENGINEERING CO LTD
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.