Apprentice Digital Content Creator PAY WITH CLICK LIMITED
Do you have a flair for creating engaging content? Based from their offices in Ashby, the team at Click are recruiting a Digital Content Apprentice to join their friendly team. Reporting into the company Directors, you will manage the social media platforms, create & publish client case studies, write blogs and implement e-mail marketing campaigns.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Up to £16,000 depending on experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Mar 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create graphics using software such as Canva & Adobe Photoshop
- Create consistent & engaging content for use on social platforms; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & TikTok to aid brand awareness and showcase services
- Research additional social media platforms, scheduling tools and analytics tools and make recommendations to the directors on whether or not Click should implement
- Create client case studies & written blog posts to support SEO efforts
- Event photography, video production & editing
- Design & implement e-mail marketing campaigns to keep regular contact with customers & prospects
- Use digital and analytics tools to track campaign success
- Respond to customer queries via phone, e-mail and social media
- Updating and maintain the CRM system
- Ad hoc administrative and sales support where appropriate
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Content Creator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Your apprenticeship training will be delivered via fortnightly day release from the EMA Training hub in either Derby or Nottingham
- You will attend a minimum of 20 face to face workshops, as agreed in the delivery schedule which will be issued prior to your first day of the apprenticeship.
The 14 month programme will contain the following 4 core modules:
- Content Planning
- Content Development
- Content Creation & Evaluation
- Industry Awareness
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a full time opportunity available at the end of the apprenticeship for someone who works hard and can demonstrate value added to the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.