Apprentice Call Handler/Administrator SPRINGHEAD HEALTH LIMITED
Springhead Health is a busy GP surgery in Northfleet. Main point of contact for all telephone and face to face enquiries from patients and clinical staff, you will help the team with various administrative and reception tasks. We can offer an environment which would allow an apprentice to further their skills and knowledge in a healthcare setting.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Surgery opening hours Monday - Friday 7.00am - 6.30pm. Working days / hours: Negotiable. Number of hours per week: up to full time - 30.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be the main point of contact for all telephone and face to face enquiries from patients and clinical staff. You will be required to work in the admin team and / or reception desk / call centre where you will help the team with various administrative and reception tasks.
- The ideal candidate will receive, assist, and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- The candidate will provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- The candidate will undertake other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required to ensure the smooth running of the surgery
- We can offer an environment which would allow an apprentice to further their skills and knowledge in a healthcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will undertake the Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship with the training provider PMA Ltd. Your training will all be completed in the workplace during your working week. You will also receive general practice in house training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Training and development
- Potential full-time position at the surgery if successful
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SPRINGHEAD HEALTH LIMITED
FLEET HEALTH CENTRE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.