New Product Development Technician Apprenticeship FACT 2006 LTD
This organisation is recruiting apprentices to take training in digital new product development. The training activities are hybrid. It will provide theoretical and practical learning from our experts. Our learners can strengthen their professional experience. After our program, the learners are confident of taking employment in the developed field.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
After our training activity, apprentices will be granted a level 3 in Food Technician. The apprentices can access employment with us or a referral to our partner for further development.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 May 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The apprentices will be involved in the design of the new food ingredients using novel foods material from the local market in the UK
- The apprentices will be involved in learning the method of processing the novel food ingredients
- The apprentices will learn to develop material for users of novel food, to facilitate the consumers to understand the contents and nutrition of the ingredients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
To prepare for the food technology qualification Level 3 (Tech Level), our beneficiaries will learn the following modules:
- Introduction to product and service development, brand creation
- Opportunity identification and identifying customer needs
- Concept generation and product specification
- Concept selection and testing
- Product architecture and prototyping
- Student Presentation on Product and service design
- Economical Input of New Product Development
- How new products and services should be managed?
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Our apprentices will expect to become digital platform operators, which gives them more room for employability in the marketplace
- IT customer Services assistance, online helping customers using digital tools
- Digital data processor using online tools
- Also, we are building their confidence to know, how to articulate digital tools and other innovative material?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FACT 2006 LTD
Third Floor, Grenville Buildings
12 Cherry Street,
Musasa Alfred Manziala
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.