HR Business Administration Apprenticeship MidKent College
Provide bespoke support to the Human Resources (HR) department, whilst developing a wide range of competencies to meet the appropriate vocational standards of performance relevant to the qualification, including developing skills in communication, numeracy and ICT and the technical knowledge required for the relevant apprenticeship framework. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
7 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Deliver reliable customer service, developing good customer relationships and resolving problems, whilst presenting a positive image of yourself, the HR and Payroll Department and MidKent College (MKC)
- Manage workloads, tasks and responsibilities effectively and complete relevant assignments and projects relating to the apprenticeship qualification on-time
- Work effectively as part of the HR and Payroll team, liaising with colleagues, organising and supporting meetings/ events as directed, achieving set targets/ objectives/ deadlines and following management instructions
- Communicate effectively with colleagues within the HR department and with students and colleagues across MKC
- Use internal systems effectively and in accordance with MKC processes, procedures and policies, using manual and computerised records to store, retrieve and archive information
- Use and maintain all MKC equipment as and when required in an effective and safe manner, following training and complying with MKC guidelines for the safe operation of equipment
- Demonstrate a commitment to continual professional development, by participating and seeking out training and development activities and opportunities, including workshops and courses related to the qualification being undertaken
- Actively participate in progress reviews and respond appropriately to advice and guidance given
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Development of knowledge, skills & behaviours required to complete the Business Administration Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Be looking to offer future employment prospects
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MidKent College Apprenticeship Recruitment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.