Engineering Operative Apprentice - (Service Engineer). G M TREBLE LTD
Apprentice Engineer gaining workshop, assembly and site service skills to become an engineer in the Manufacturing / Service Departments. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 22 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
27 Apr 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Apprentice technician to gain a foundation of knowledge within the practical areas of the business to include maintenance, repair and assembly of mechanical / hydraulic systems
- Workshop: Training in workshop practices, procedures and health and safety. Understanding of assembly, repair and maintenance of pumps. Possible requirement to attend sites to assist with site installation and maintenance
- Assembly area: Understanding of mechanical fitting, safety and appreciation of electrical systems. Test procedures, spray painting, working with technical drawings and material lists and quality control procedures
- Service engineers: Acting as a “Mate” to site engineers gaining knowledge and understanding of site safe working practices, installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of commercial building services, heating and water supply systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a 15 month apprenticeship resulting in a Level 2 Engineering Operative qualification.
Training will include attending college one day per week for the duration of the apprenticeship - this will be at In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8UG. Please ensure you are able to travel to this site as well as to the company.
You will work to achieving:
- Level 2 Diploma in engineering operations (skills)
- Level 2 Diploma in engineering operations (knowledge)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for permanent employment on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
G M TREBLE LTD
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.