Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship Elaine Stewart Hair & Beauty
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join our team who has a passion for hair. The role includes meeting and greeting clients, shampooing and removing colour. If you would like to work for a highly trained team then this may be the apprenticeship for you.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
23 Feb 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice Hairdresser you will be assisting the team in the following duties:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Removing colour
- Removing hair extensions
- Assisting stylists
- Reception duties
- Team work to maintain high salon standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Qualification to be achieved:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering).
- Delivered at our Parsons Walk Campus one day per week, alongside in-salon training supported by a dedicated trainer/workplace mentor
Link to the Level 2 Hairdressing course:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To progress with the salon onto your Level 3 Hairdressing
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.