Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship SWIFTOOL PRECISION ENGINEERING LIMITED
A new and exciting opportunity is available for a Business Admin Apprentice to join Swiftool's dynamic, family owned Engineering Company. The successful candidate will provide efficient and effective administration support to areas of the business such as Finance, Quality, Human Resources, Operations, IT, Sales and Procurement.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The successful candidate will provide efficient and effective administration support to all areas of the business
Typical duties of the apprentice will include:
- Data entry
- Report writing
- Use of Microsoft Software
- Liaising with Staff, Clients and Visitors regarding company related matters
- Handling queries
- Meeting arranging and minute taking
- Information handling
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing invoices
- Ensuring compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures
- Providing any other administrational support to areas of the business
As part of the apprenticeship you will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- By completing the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship, you will gain a qualification equivalent to two A-levels
- During the apprenticeship, you will be required to undertake off the job training; this will be provided to you during your working hours and will account for 20% of your working time
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following completion of the apprenticeship, there may be many opportunities to progress within Swiftool, in departments such as: HR, Finance, Quality or Sales
- There are also other progress routes on to further qualifications in these subjects or other business areas
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Excel, Word) (Grade Proficient) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SWIFTOOL PRECISION ENGINEERING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.