Limitless Care Administration Assistant Apprentice LIMITLESS CARE LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to work for Limitless Care Ltd undertaking varied duties. You will be working with a hardworking and friendly team in our Administration department to solve problems and give customer care.
Closing date: 21 Feb 2023
£5.10 per hour (£5.61 to apply from 1 Apr-23)
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
07 Mar 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- To undertake filing, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
- Responsible for co-ordinating the post
- Support to members of the Management Team
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors.
- Providing refreshments for visitors when required
- Dealing with stationery/stock levels and reordering as and when appropriate
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Dealing with requests for information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will attend college or teams once a week for the delivery part of your apprenticeship
- You will attend our Waterfront Quarter centre in Huddersfield town centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification
- There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.