Nexstor are looking to add a bright and energetic Business Admin apprentice to their established team. With a wide range of duties ensuring a well rounded Admin position with plenty of scope for development and learning.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
All of Christmas off.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Open Post (general Admin)
- Printing off Purchase invoices / Statements / Remits
- Prepping Purchase Invoices for processing
- Processing Purchase Invoices
- Checking Supplier Statements / Reconciling Statements
- Answering calls – General / Accounts Line – (General Admin)
- Filing / Archiving / Photocopying / Scanning – (general Admin)
- Chasing customer for payment / Issuing Statements
- Assist with raising customer invoices
- Checking with customer that goods have been received and project is ready for invoicing – (Sales support)
- Update invoicing / AA Spreadsheet with invoices raised / issued / new orders
- Raising projects in accounting system
- Check that customer folders are complete (sales support)
- Assist with Qtr / Month / Year end tasks for accountant – copies of docs
- Checking receipts against credit card statement
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills if required
- This is a work based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours. We host supporting workshops regularly throughout the apprenticeship which you can attend in person at our Derby Road campus or virtually via Microsoft Teams
- You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession
- You will experience a blended learning model
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once successful in completing the apprenticeship a permanent and full time position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.