Apprentice Customer Service Operative THE WATERWORKS PLUMBING SUPPLIES LTD
The concept behind the Waterworks is simple, supplier of heating and bathroom supplies to the construction industry. Set up off the back of requests from big name developers and main contractors. We boast some of the biggest names in the construction industry, including leading architects, developers and contractors on a wide variety of projects. You will be checking documentation i.e. delivery notes and liaising with customers and colleagues to maintain effective customer service.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Counter service to customers
- Loading, unloading and replenishing stock
- Receiving/directing telephone calls, taking accurate messages
- Driver's mate - packing and loading the vehicle, taking account of the delivery order and making sure that items are easily accessible
- Check documentation i.e. delivery notes
- Liaising with customers and colleagues to maintain effective customer service
- Ensuring health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills mathematics Level 1
- Support developing 'Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours' support to EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Through continued business growth, we are looking for a responsible, hardworking and customer focused individual to develop their skills and knowledge across all areas of the business.
Progression within the business following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Opportunities to upskill - progress on to Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Internal and external - Product knowledge training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE WATERWORKS PLUMBING SUPPLIES LTD
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.