As a Room Attendant Apprentice – you’ll make sure bedrooms and suites are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for guests – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in - or get a bit of last-minute work done. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 17 Mar 2023
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- As a Room Attendant Apprentice for Clarity Housekeeping, you have an eye for detail and naturally high standards.
- You will ensure all bedrooms meet guests’ expectations and they have a perfect night’s stay.
- When guests stay in a hotel, it’s not just a room with a bed they are after, it’s an experience.
- You are ready to go above and beyond in everything you do.
- You will be interacting with guests and clients, so conversational English is a requirement.
- Previous housekeeping experience is not essential, however, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and desire to make a difference is.
- Being a room attendant is hard work and will require a level of fitness to complete this crucial role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will study towards a Hospitality Team Member (Level 2) qualification, in partnership with HIT Training
- All learning will take place online, with regular visits from a HIT Training Tutor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Housekeeping Supervisor - Hospitality Supervisor (Level 3)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.