Vehicle damage paint technician apprenticeship EAST BILNEY COACHWORKS LIMITED
East Bilney Coachworks are a renowned Accident Repair group across the East of England, with a well-earned reputation for quality service. The company are looking to welcome a vehicle damage paint technician apprentice to assist with preparing, spraying and finishing vehicles that have been involved in collisions and other incidents.
Closing date: 23 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
24 Mar 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Undertake appropriate job preparation prior to commencing repair e.g. substrate surface preparation, paint volume calculation etc.
- Correctly identify the substrate materials to be refinished e.g. plastic, steel, aluminium etc.
- Interpret relevant technical data and methods to create paint manufactures specified application
- Use refinishing materials following paint manufacturer specifications to reinstate vehicle finish back to high quality
- Identify and operate the correct repair tools, equipment and devices used in the process e.g. mixing systems, paint booths, UV lamps and spray equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Vehicle Damage Panel Technician Level 3
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Functional Skill maths / English (if required)
- 20% Off the Job Training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employment with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Vehicle damage paint technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.