Resourcer & Business Administration Support Apprentice EPQ RECRUITMENT LTD
EPQ Recruitment Ltd are now looking to recruit a Resourcer and Business Administration Support Apprentice. You'll be working in our experienced and knowledgeable recruitment team, in a fast-paced environment. Alongside internal training you will complete the Business Administrator Level 3 Qualification.
Closing date: 14 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
3 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of our company growth strategy we are now looking to recruit an apprentice to develop the knowledge, skills and on-the-job learning to become a successful member of our small but busy team. This apprenticeship will be a remote / home based position with regular contact with colleagues via Teams calls. There will be some travel to London and Somerset Office.
Reporting to and being supported by the Senior Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and submitting jobs adverts on job and social media platforms
- Identifying and contacting suitable candidates who may already be in work or looking for work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the clients vacancy
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience through the process through high responsiveness and candidate relationship building
- Supporting the recruitment consultants by receiving, reviewing and screening candidate applications, arranging interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting and checking candidate references before submitting to client
- Requesting and checking “right to work” documents from candidates
- Briefing the candidate about the role, salary, job benefits etc.
- Preparing and formatting submitted CV’s before sending to the client
- Informing candidates of interview outcomes
- Developing a good understanding of a clients company, their industry, work culture etc.
- Attend training sessions to develop knowledge and expertise
- Daily administration support to the wider recruitment team and Directors
- Over time and when more experienced we will look to train and develop you to attract business from clients through business development, marketing techniques and networking
- Over time and when more experienced we will train you to a point where you can advise and negotiate pay and salary rates, finalise agreements between clients and candidates and see the process through from start to finish
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard:
- On the job training delivered by the employer
- Allocation of an apprenticeship delivery coach who will carry out Regular training
- Assessment and support visits to ensure you acquire new learning, knowledge skills and behaviours in order to progress and develop
- Identify, track and support 20% off the job training activities
- Quarterly formal progress review meetings, identifying learning achievements and next steps
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can expect to progress in the business and train / develop to become a key member of the recruitment team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any subject (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Seetec Outsource Training and Skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.