• To carry out contractual duties and responsibilities for the school as allocated by the Headteacher or members of SLT. • To support classroom management and organisation. • To prepare materials as necessary under the direction of the teacher. • To help students organise themselves and their equipment.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
£6 per hour
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33
Possible start date
21 Feb 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· To explain tasks clearly and help to record homework where appropriate.
· To carry out special duties as specified in the student’s Education, Health Care Plan, for example in the case of a physical disability some help with exercise may be necessary, manage the medicines of a child, or maintain frequent liaison with parents and carers in order to monitor the disability.
· To provide, where necessary, written details of students’ progress/behaviour to assist Annual Reviews and/or other assessment.
· To become familiar with the aims and objectives of Annual Reviews and the individual targets of the students with whom they are working.
· To attend training and staff meetings as required, when appropriate.
Monitoring and Evaluation
· Participation in the evaluation of the student interventions.
· Providing regular feedback about the student to the teacher or tutor as appropriate.
· Contributing to the reviews of the students’ progress.
Supporting Students and Relationships
· Drawing on knowledge of various forms of special needs, the development of an understanding of the specific needs of the students concerned.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Teaching Assistant Level 3 (A level)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible long term employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.