To be an ambassador for the school when meeting parents/carers and other visitors and to act as first point of reference. To provide an effective and efficient administrative and welfare support to the school under the instruction of the Senior Leadership Team and to assist in the smooth running of the school office.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 33
Possible start date
21 Feb 2023
7 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Undertake reception duties as and when required, to support the Administrative Assistant
- Deal with telephone and face to face enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that all messages are dealt with in a timely and accurate fashion and, where relevant, relayed to colleagues promptly, providing excellent customer service
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post, including checking off deliveries of stock
- Maintain the security and safeguarding of the school by controlling access and ensuring the completion of relevant procedures i.e. signing in, checking ID, issuing of identification badges
- Ensure that all information is treated confidentially and to have absolute discretion at all times, complying with the school’s data protection procedures
- Update manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Update and distribute communications which may include but is not limited to the school’s website, social media, school noticeboards, newsletters and other communication with parents/carers, colleagues and the community
- Maintain and monitor daily student attendance.
- Ensure parents/carers are contacted to establish the reason for non-attendance and keep clear and concise records of the reasons
- Assist with the monitoring and maintenance of stock and order supplies as necessary
- Produce reports from the Management Information System under the direction of the Senior Leadership Team
- To attend, participate and take notes at meetings as required.
- Provide secretarial and admin support ensuring accuracy and confidentiality at all times
- Work collaboratively with the admin team to provide administration support to the Senior Leadership Team and the Examination Officer
- Provide general administrative support, e.g. photocopying, typing, filing, emailing, completion of routine reports, collation of student reports
- Distribute departmental mail and deliveries, opening if appropriate
- Basic maintenance of the photocopier and officer printers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible long term employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.