Financial Service Administrator Apprentice Marsh & McLennan Companies
We are now looking for apprentices to join the MMB Academy working across a broad range of clients and projects. In MMB we want to grow our own talent – this affects the way we hire, develop and promote colleagues. This important strategy starts by investing in apprentices. You will deliver administrative support to consulting teams and clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme, 24hr Virtual GP.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
27 Oct 2023
3 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Deliver administrative support to consulting teams and clients in a timely manner in line with MMB internal processes.
- Respond to client requests, preparing documentation and analysing data.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to achieve best service for the clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards your:
- Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII).
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Guaranteed permanent role upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
BTEC or equivalent UCAS points (Grade 96 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.