INTs Apprentice Administrator (Integrated Network Teams) SIRONA CARE & HEALTH C.I.C.
As a member of our administrative team, you will play an essential role in supporting clinical colleagues who work in these teams, providing care during the hours of 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills as well as an ability to prioritise and work autonomously. Manage telephone queries, scanning of documents on to the patient records, place NHS supply chain orders etc.
Closing date: 08 Feb 2023
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
£4.81 to £9.50 an hour
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
3 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide administration support to INT staff and administration
- Leads as required, including patient related tasks
- Manage telephone queries
- Update and maintain emergency contact lists for all staff
- Circulate information to staff as directed by the Sirona management team, ensuring distribution lists are kept up to date
- Support with sickness logging and reporting
- Attend meetings and training as required
- Respond to enquiries from the Single Point of Access team (SPA) and ensure onward referrals to other services are dealt with in a timely manner
- Use community electronic systems
- Scanning of documents on to the patient records
- Collate and distribute Community Nursing Weekend Numbers and out of hours contacts
- Assist with booking/authorising bank shifts
- Place NHS supply chain orders, manage deliveries and replenish stock cupboards as instructed
- Complete regular audits and stock checks as requested
- Order equipment for new starters
- Prioritise workload and work without direct supervision
- Reserve rooms within community buildings as requested
- Report any estate issues arising in our buildings
- Act as Fire Marshall/First Aider after appropriate training
- Report any Health & Safety issues to Locality Admin Lead
- Report adverse events
- Attend career events to promote apprenticeships
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Business Administration standard is assessed by a range of methods to meet all the knowledge, skills and behaviours. Evidence will be collated within a portfolio of evidence. You also offer the Business Administration Diploma as an added qualification to the standard. To achieve the full Level 3, all units of the Diploma must be passed, meeting the assessment criteria.
College attendance for the delivery of the Diploma is mandatory for all apprentices. You will attend the Filton Campus of SGS College.
You will also be supported by your assessor with face-to-face visits as well as some learning online.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Customer Service (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.