Kids essentials are an online retailer of personalised baby products and Children's nightwear, Who are looking for a robust and confident team player to join their Warehouse team. You will be picking and packing stock, assisting with delivery of goods received.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Hourly apprenticeship rate will start at £5per hour, but will increase to £5.25per hour after 8 weeks if performance target is hit. You will also have - 28 days holiday entitlement Pension Scheme Staff discount on products
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Picking and packing stock
- Assisting with delivery of goods received
- Unloading deliveries
- Putting stock in stock locations
- Assisting with stock relocation as requested
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Working to deadlines
- Process returns and exchanges
- Process goods in/out on IT system
- Ordering stationery for warehouse
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is an opportunity to work in other areas of the company, such as embroidery or printing departments. Or progression to management if suited
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Desired
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.