Customer Service Assistant Apprenticeship GAS ADVISORY SERVICES LTD
We have vacancies for two apprenticeships to join and assist our company operational support team liaising with Engineers and residents, answering questions and arranging times for Engineers to visit properties. The team currently has five members, supporting our customers, Directors and staff members within the company.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
07 Apr 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Customer service assistance for Social Housing residents and clients / contractors
- General office administration photocopying, shredding
- Making and answering telephone calls, taking messages on behalf of senior management if they are not in the office, respond to queries via email and text messaging
- Update/export spreadsheets, utilising formulas to analyse data,
- Sorting and manipulating data in Excel
- Using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Inputting and importing into our bespoke database software
- Helping others in the team as required
- Other general office duties as required
- Planning daily working schedules for engineers (inspectors)
- Liaising with Engineers and residents on the telephone and via email
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training Provider: Bromley College of Further and Higher Education.
On programme Training:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA):
- Apprentice Showcase
- Practical Observation
- Professional Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To be discussed at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GAS ADVISORY SERVICES LTD
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.