Apprentice Vehicle Damage Paint Technician - Droitwich Spa, Worcester HALL BROTHERS DROITWICH LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to start their career within the automotive industry. As an Apprentice Vehicle Damage Paint Technician, you will work as part of a highly skilled workforce that is committed to quality. You will be involved in the preparation of new and repaired panels for refinishing. The successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Mar 2023
7 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Repair of minor scratches and dents
- Preparation of new and repaired panels for refinishing
- Preparing vehicle surfaces for masking and priming
- Paint refinishing techniques paint detailing
- Paint detailing and buffing
- Polishing the paintwork of the panel to a suitable finish
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Our training partner will deliver a high-quality programme here in our state-of-the-art Bodyshop alongside a highly skilled mentor - both will support you in becoming a skilled and qualified vehicle paint technician.
- Once the apprenticeship is complete, you will achieve a level 3 apprenticeship standard qualification in Vehicle Damage Paint Technician.
- Level 2 Maths and English Qualifications (if not already achieved)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following completion of your apprenticeship, you can have a full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority such as workshop controller, Vehicle Damage Assessor or Bodyshop Manager.
- The opportunities are endless, having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their careers within the automotive sector following their own interests and ambitions.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
Vehicle damage paint technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.