Business Administration Apprentice JOHN MORFIELD LIMITED
John Morfield are actively in search of a excellent communicator to join their steadily growing team based in Thornaby. The successful candidate will work alongside the team with key responsibilities and full support while studying towards a level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Closing date: 30 May 2023
Monday to Friday 8.45 – 5.00, with 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
26 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working alongside a busy sales department
- Supporting and assisting all staff with General office duties
- Document management
- Telephone duties – answering incoming telephone calls and forwarding on to correct person
- Attending to visitors, making teas and coffees for meetings
- Working with company SAP Database to check off supplier acknowledgements and updating SAP with
- correct information
- Working with suppliers (phone and email) for updated purchase information on delivery dates, and
- Arranging carrier collections from suppliers
- Advancing to internal sales where you will be dealing with sales enquiries for John Morfield’s customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard:
- On and off the job training
- Day release at College/Training Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified you will be able to apply for roles like:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Support etc
John Morfield will need to assess their circumstances upon completion to see if there would be capacity for any positions.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Driving Licence (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
JOHN MORFIELD LIMITED
UNIT 98 SADLER FORSTER WAY
TEESSIDE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.