Recruitment Administration Resourcer Apprenticeship KERRY COLLINS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established busy recruitment agency. This is a chance to gain experience and training in all aspects of Business Administration, while helping candidates achieve their career goals. The ideal candidate to share the values and vision to join the team. Working in a rewarding and progressive environment.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Recruit and manage the onboarding process following our stringent compliance guidelines
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing candidates
- Communicating with new and existing candidates to ensure compliance is completed and up to date
- Liaising with Occupational Health to ensure immunisations are up to date
- Processing DBS Applications
- Verifying all candidates RTW
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website
- Interviewing all candidates and obtaining necessary documentation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills Maths and English if required
- All training delivered in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression routes in to permanent employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.