IT Support Apprentice (Antar Information Technology) ANTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
The apprentice ICT Support Analyst is an important part of the Antar team. The successful candidate will be expected to provide operational and technical support to Antar’s varied customer base and Antar’s own internal systems in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the systems.
Closing date: 01 May 2023
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 May 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist our experienced IT technicians in the day-to-day running of our own computer systems
- To provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to Antar’s customers adhering to set SLA’s, recording all reported problems and resolutions using our Help Desk system
- To install, configure and maintain computer hardware
- Software installation, maintenance and upgrades
- Working alone with minimum supervision
- Maintaining customer and internal documentation
- Keeping abreast of latest technological developments in both hardware and software
- Installation, configuration and support of telephony systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ANTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
78 CROSS STREET
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.