Recycling Operative Apprentice SUEZ RECYCLING AND RECOVERY UK LTD
Learners will develop the knowledge and understanding underpinning work in a broad range of job roles within the waste and resource industry. This qualification is perfect for apprentices that need to understand the underlying principles of resource management to ensure services are delivered safely, efficiently and to a high standard.
Closing date: 19 Feb 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Maintaining a tidy site within your areas of responsibility
- Advising and assisting the public on how to use the site in order to maximise recovery of materials deposited in the sites and divert waste from landfill
- Maintaining accurate records for the removal of materials from the site and other administrative duties as required
- Ensuring our business complies fully with its legal duties in respect of the health, safety and welfare of its employees and of other people who may be affected by your actions or omissions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The qualification upon completion is Waste Resource Operative level 2. This qualification will support career progression from operative to team leader/supervisory level occupation within the waste and resource industry.
The training shall be undertaken on a monthly basis whilst within work time, on the work-site of Landor Street, Birmingham.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This qualification will support career progression from operative to team leader/supervisory level occupation within the waste and resource industry. There are other career progression opportunities dependant on where we see your role along with skills, behaviours and attitudes presented.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SUEZ RECYCLING AND RECOVERY UK LTD
About disability confident
Waste resource operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.