Apprentice Retail Sales Assistant NEW LOOK RETAILERS LIMITED
Babington are pleased to be in partnership with New Look. We are actively recruiting for individuals looking to start their career within the retail industry and give you a chance to gain the foundation of skills needed to begin your retail career. Duties include deal with customer refunds, opening and closing the store with store managers and processing cash and card payments.
Closing date: 25 Mar 2023
We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
This is a full-time position. Days and shifts to be confirmed (will include store opening and closing). Shifts will be across weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You‘ll help our customers look good and feel great, by providing advice and recommendations, drawing upon the latest trends in fashion across the high street, and from celebrities and influencers on social media
- You‘ll be the best version of yourself, living the values and behaviours that make us New Lookers
- You will be a part of opening and closing the store with store managers
- Deal with customer refunds
- Receive, process, and organise deliveries
- Process cash and card payments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Retail Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress into a full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW LOOK RETAILERS LIMITED
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.