We believe to be the right company for those who wish to have a proactive part in their career development. Being proactive meets the entrepreneurial spirit that is present throughout the company. If you believe that this is what you’re seeking, check our career opportunities and apply now!
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Salary may increase depending on the candidates age.
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
28 Feb 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role exists to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department and also to provide general administration support to all departments across the plant as required.
- Provide all HR administration support for the Human Resources department in the areas of; Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Learning & Development Pay & Reward
- Provide administration support to the Plant Manager as required collating information for example presentations
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Senior Management Team as and when required
- Daily management of incoming and outgoing mail
- Management of the time and attendance photographs linked to the time and attendance/payroll system
- Support weekly purchasing of stationery, uniform, domestic and Health & Safety and First Aid consumable items for the site
- Use of SAP system for entry of Purchase Orders
- Management of office recycle material including cartridges/paper/boxes
- Management of meeting rooms including layout/room bookings/5S/refreshments and consumables
- Management of Company notice boards
- Manage the layout and facilities within the reception/communication area
- Support culture by managing noticeboards, forms and communication strategy
- Support Improvement Ideas system for employee recognition.
- Provide support to the management of catering services for site hospitality
- Provide backup to other team members on critical tasks not detailed elsewhere in the role profile
- During the pursuit of all duties the Code of Ethics and Code of Management will be adhered to at all times
Knowledge and Experience:
- The job holder should be self-motivated and confident enough to act on their own initiative
- Must be able to multi-task and work at a high pace whilst constantly juggling priorities
- Must be Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft packages: word, excel and PowerPoint. SAP knowledge desirable
- Understand the need for confidentiality, attention to detail and professionalism within the workplace
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Your apprenticeship training will be a fully work based learning programme across 18 months
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will achieve a level 3 qualification in business administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential full time position available upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ZENITH PEOPLE LIMITED
0191 427 4662
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.