We are seeking a flexible and self-motivated candidate to assist with office administration within the installation department. The candidate must have good attention to detail and enjoy working on their own or as part of a team.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General office duties
- Assist with the administration of paperwork in the wardrobe department
- Collecting information to enable the depot to make the product
- Raising delivery notes for fitting
- Raising invoices and sending out to customers
- Processing the parking for the vehicles
- Raising paperwork for pick & pack
- Collating RAMs & Toolbox Talks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 to be taken if not achieved
- This is a work-based qualification and does not require a day release to college.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking for someone who wants a career within the construction industry and we offer excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. The department is expanding rapidly and therefore there will plenty of opportunities for career growth for the successful candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Desired
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.