Information Communications Technician Apprentice CANNY CLEVER IT SERVICE CENTRES LIMITED
Canny Clever Ltd are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Information Communications Technician apprentice to join their team. The successful individual will be fully supported within the workplace and will work towards completing the ICT L3 Standard.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
05 Apr 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Diagnose, repair, install and maintain computer and other IT related equipment and services
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organising and scheduling appointments
- Assist in the preparation of regular scheduled reports
- Follow office policies and procedures
- Maintain records held in companies’ electronic systems
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Any other reasonable duties required by company management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training is one day per fortntight with additional in workplace assignments. Training takes place in Newcastle City Centre.
- On the job training
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.