We are seeking a new Teaching Assistant Apprentice to join our flourishing team at the academy, making a real difference to young lives! We will offer experience and a trained mentor as well as remote training by LMP Education. You should apply for this role if you are ready to start your career into teaching. You will support students to become independent learners, promote social and emotional development.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support students to become independent learners
- Promote social and emotional development
- Support students’ individual behaviour targets
- Support students to enable them to participate fully in the social and academic activities within the Academy
- To contribute to the development and improvement of pupils’ participation in learning and Academy life
- Establish constructive relationships with students and interact with them according to individual needs
- Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly, and supportive environment in accordance with lesson plans
- Use strategies in liaison with the Class Teacher to support students to achieve learning goals
- Promote good student behaviour, dealing with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encouraging students to take responsibility for their behaviour
- Establish constructive relationships with parents/carers
- Assist with the display of student’ work
- To attend team meetings and participate in activities that support the senior leadership team in the maintenance of discipline and ethos
- To assist and support other members of staff to ensure the smooth running of the Academy including involvement in offsite activities
- Confidence working with students that have additional needs and learning difficulties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards completing a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- All training will be delivered remotely by LMP Education
- The employer will give you time out of your working week to focus on your apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The right candidate may be offered a permanent position after completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.