We have an opportunity in our growing Wokingham office for an enthusiastic and reliable candidate. You will have access to a wide range of accountancy experience and in-house training while also completing your AAT studies. You will learn about various aspects of accounting as well as skills related to how businesses work. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a recognised level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General bookkeeping using various software packages- Xero, QuickBooks and Free Agent (adding sales/expenses & reconciling bank)
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of CIS returns
- Answering client queries by phone or email
- Answering the phone to clients and dealing with or forwarding enquiries
- Speaking to HMRC to resolve any issues
- Preparation and submission of payroll for our clients
- Preparation and submission of confirmation statements for our limited company clients
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of basic company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Helping with the bookkeeping reviews for limited companies
- Helping with administrative tasks such as client take-on, answering the phone and dealing with post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be completing a level 3 AAT qualification with First Intuition Reading Ltd via block release training days.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once level 3 AAT is completed we will look to progress the candidate to level 4 AAT and then potentially ACA depending on them meeting the requirements at each stage.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Any Three (Grade A-C or above) Essential
About the employer
FIRST INTUITION READING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.