Office Administration Support Apprentice PDS (CNC) ENGINEERING LTD
This great apprenticeship, will train you in Office Administration teaching you to provide administrative, secretarial and assist production planning and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment. There is an opportunity for an Office Administration Support Apprentice to join the PDS CNC Engineering team.
Closing date: 23 Aug 2023
£10,707.84 to £21,131.76
Wage is TBC
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm Friday 8am – 1.00pm
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
24 Aug 2023
09 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
take and distribute accurate messages
- Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- Scan and copy documents maintain office filing and storage systems
- Update and maintain databases, assist with production planning and E max ERP system
- Retrieve information and documents when requested
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Assist with event planning and social media
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Perform work related errands and duties as requested by the company
- Keep office area clean and tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will be working towards a level 3 Business Administration qualification and the training will be at Burnley College 1 day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once completing the apprenticeship there is a potential of being offered a perminant full time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PDS (CNC) ENGINEERING LTD
RIVERSIDE BUSINESS CENTRE
CLIFFE ST NELSON
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.