This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic company and begin your career in the Childcare industry. Apply today for your chance to become a new Apprentice at Jack and Jill Day Nursery. Apprentice will be working and interacting directly with children on a day-to-day basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
13 Mar 2023
2 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To encourage the Children to develop their speaking and listening skills by always interacting with them
- To maintain a face and secure environment
- To assist at mealtimes
- To attend Staff Meetings
- To undertake apprenticeship training and other courses deemed necessary
- To be familiar with and put in to practice the nursery’s policies and procedures
- To work within a team in your room and within the nursery as a whole
- To adhere to the dress code of the nursery (uniform provided)
- To respect confidentiality of the nursery
- To undertake other duties reasonably requires by the management in the running of the nursery
- Ensure that the children within your group are always safe
- Cleaning and tidying in the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Training to take place at Northampton College, NN3 3RF - 1 day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a full-time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
JACK & JILL DAY NURSERY LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.