Working in a busy, independent coffee shop. You will learn how to make barista style coffees, food preparation and presentation, excellent customer service skills, till work and general house cleaning. You will be given on-the-job training along side your apprenticeship work. The hours will vary between 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Sunday. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2023
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Company bonus schemes will apply to full time workers
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• serving a range of excellent barista style coffees
• serving excellent quality food, snacks, afternoon teas
• interacting with customers on a daily basis, both new and regulars
• advertising and selling the business by word of mouth and reputation
• learning a full set of new skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hospitality team member
- Face to Face site visits from the training providers, as well as interactive work shops via zoom meetings
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 3 hospitality for supervisors jobs
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.