Business Administration Apprentice EPIC PIPEWORK INSTALLATION CO LTD
Fast expanding company, seeking an apprentice to undertake daily administration tasks, book weekly slots for project deliveries, gather monthly prices on materials and increases. Busy small office in Basildon requiring the right candidate with a thriving attitude towards learning all aspects of office administration.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
24 Feb 2023
5 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering calls
- Sending & receiving emails
- Ordering of materials with suppliers
- Ordering of plant with suppliers
- Sourcing and gathering quotes for projects
- Reports for contract managers
- Book inductions with clients
- Downloading links and saving to relevant project folders
- Printing documents & drawings
- Book courses for operatives
- Weekly emails to site supervisors for plant on site
- Chase up delivery times
- Book weekly slots for project deliveries
- Gather monthly prices on materials and increases
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator level 3 (two A level).
Functional skills in maths and English (if required).
How training will be delivered is to be confirmed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression into full-time administrator upon completion of apprenticeship. Pay rate review after first year as an apprentice.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.