At Pyrocel Ltd we specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of building safety systems. We are currently looking to fill an apprentice position at our Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne. The role is to provide clerical and administrative support within a busy accounts/admin office which in turn supports the organisation as a whole.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Administrative support with the accounts/ admin department by:
- General admin support: distributing and logging emails, typing letters, photocopying, scanning and filing
- Ordering stationary via a purchase order system on a normal weekly cycle, ad hoc ordering as & when required
- Servicing training and meetings requirements
- Answering telephone internally/externally including dealing with difficult situations. This must be in a timely manner and ensuring a positive corporate image
- Reception function (as above)
- Assisting in stores as and when required
Systems and Equipment
- Microsoft packages and accounts systems
- Maintaining current filing systems
- Maintaining records
The post holder will:
- Be able to deal efficiently with customer calls and decide the correct way to deal with each one including confrontational situations
- Be able to prioritise own workload with the support of the Accounts Manager & other members of the account's office team
- Communicate with all levels of staff and customers on a regular basis
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
All training will take place in the workplace. Your TDR Training Officer will attend your company and assess you on the job.
Upon succesful completion you will gain a Level 3 Business administrator apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.