Engineering Fitter Apprentice (Electrical) NORTHERN SWITCHGEAR & CONTROLS LTD
The apprentices would undertake the relevant training to be able to do the following tasks on completion of their apprenticeship: Build modular steelwork systems. Installation and wiring of electrical power components (e.g., circuit breakers and fuse-switches). Lay out of electrical components (e.g., relays, contactors) in line with diagrams.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Year 1 £5.73 per hour Year 2 - £8.09 per hour Year 3 - £11.59 per hour Year 4 - £12.45 per hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentices would under take the relevant training to be able to do the following tasks on completion of their apprenticeship:
- Build modular steelwork systems
- Installation and wiring of electrical power components (e.g., circuit breakers and fuse-switches)
- Lay out of electrical components (e.g., relays, contactors) in line with diagrams
- Panel / Control wiring to Electrical Schematics diagrams
- Inspect and record your work activities
- Skilled in use of hand and power tools
- Ability to read Electrical Schematics diagrams
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Candidates will work towards a Level 3 standard in Engineering Fitter.
End point assessment will take place at the end of apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.