Mobile Care Worker Apprentice T L C COMMUNITY SERVICES LTD
Are you looking for the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives? If you have a passion to work with people in their own homes within your own local community, engaging with people, making them smile and being that one person that comes to visit them that day, then working for TLC Community Care could be for you.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2023
£11.72 per hour plus travel expenses.
Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide personal care for the client including non-nursing tasks such as personal hygiene, continence management, dressing and general mobility
- Provide domestic assistance such as: laundry, bed making, cleaning, shopping, etc.
- Assist with the preparation and cooking of meals in the client’s home and assist with the monitoring of eating habits and food consumption
- Assist with medication under the guidance of the Supervisor, Senior Care worker, or other qualified person, and / or following suitable training
- In exceptional circumstances, to contact a doctor, emergency services
- Assist and encourage the safe use of special equipment provided to assist clients with disabilities or incapacity
3 positions will be based in Chester-Le-Street and 1 position will be based in Stanley.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Training is delivered in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential full time employment at the end of the Apprenticeship and progression to level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
T L C COMMUNITY SERVICES LTD
2 FRONT STREET
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.