Apprentice Warehouse Operative Fridge Spares Wholesale Limited
Warehouse Operatives are really important to us, covering a range of responsibilities/tasks that need to be carried out accurately and efficiently, whilst showing a positive attitude. Working with an experienced team, gaining crucial skills through in-house, on the job and external training to achieve the Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Standard.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Excellent employee benefits available including retail discounts, cycle to work, Employee Assistance Programme ,employee reward and recognition scheme.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main duties of the role include:
- Take delivery of goods for unloading, sorting, stacking and storage process/pick order requests for all stock items for a customer collection and /or delivery from the warehouse
- Accurately pick orders by processing requests in a timely and orderly manner
- Checking and packing orders for both internal and external customers
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements including wearing appropriate PPE at all times (PPE is provided), complying with all standards in place for COVID 19
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy to ensure a safe working environment at all times
- To assist in other warehouse functions and processes where required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard is delivered through both group and 1-1 training. One day a month will be remote, live Tutor-led training, and in addition the apprentice will have monthly reviews and assessment in the workplace.
Functional Skills in maths and English, if needed, will be delivered either in-person or remotely, depending on the apprentice.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ongoing training and personal development is encouraged.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 3/D) Desired
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.