If you would like to become part of a team that work together and constantly strive to improve, then this is a great opportunity for you. You will be expected to help build and install pods/structures/exhibition stands across the UK. This will involve some workshop assembly duties at the workplace as well as onsite deployment across the country.
Closing date: 03 Feb 2023
Rate of pay is dependable on Candidates age. A yearly bonus scheme is in place, as well as any additional training paid for.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
5 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning and working with site team at different location
- Picking and preparing equipment needed on site
- Loading/unloading vehicles (forklift training given age dependant)
- Painting and cleaning equipment needed on site
- Assembling equipment and undertaking repairs needed
- Workshop/yard organisation and tidiness
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard:
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Health and safety course
- Forklift license (age dependant)
For the successful candidate they will be offered a full-time position within the company upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.