This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant organisation. If you are a social media whiz with a passion for marketing, then this could be the perfect role for you. You should be creative and driven, whilst overseeing all social media and marketing duties, using online and social media platforms to design, build and implement campaigns and drive customer sales.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
17 Feb 2023
3 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a social media and marketing apprentice, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of social media and marketing strategies
- Managing and growing our social media presence
- Creating engaging content for our website and social media platforms
- Analysing data and insights to inform and optimize campaigns
- Assisting with event planning and execution
- Other duties when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer level 3 standard apprenticeship
- Weekly off the job training
- Weekly learning sessions with Walsall College
- Functional skills if required
Apprentices must achieve one internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification from the below:
- Knowledge Module 1: Principles of Coding (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship) - MTA HTML 5 Application Development Fundamentals (98-375). CIW – Site Development Associate
Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles (for Level 3 Digital Marketer) - Google Squared. CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals. Dot Native. CIW – Internet Business Associate
Knowledge Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principle (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship) - Google Analytics IQ. CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals. CIW – Data Analytics. CIW – Social Media Strategist. Dot Native. Google Squared
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunity to progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.