Digital Marketer Apprentice (RPM Marketing) RICHARD POND LTD
Richard Pond Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice (RPM Marketing). The successful candidate will enrol onto the Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship and duties will focus around creating marketing campaigns and working on social media accounts.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Web design building and updating websites
- Marketing content creation
- Social media marketing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc.
- Creating graphics
- Analyse and evaluate campaigns
- Other general marketing activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.