Business Administration Apprentice ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
We have a fantastic opportunity to work within our Learner Engagement Team. We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to support the team with the recruitment of learners onto relevant training courses. You will receive training and support from our excellent team to develop your administrative and recruitment skills.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The roles of the apprentice will be to:
- Play an active role in the fulfilment of apprenticeships and traineeship vacancies.
- Review and advertise vacancies for apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Engage with applicants to ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Set up candidates with initial assessments.
- Add candidates to internal tracking systems and track candidates at each step.
- Notify Learner Engagement Advisors of interview-ready candidates.
- Prompt candidates to complete various steps within the recruitment process.
- Process new applications from Find an Apprenticeship or other avenues.
- Communicate and action messages verbally and / or in writing, this includes dealing with incoming telephone calls and providing colleagues with electronic messages.
- Take part in meetings, training and other activities to support your development.
- Support colleagues with any administrative duties as requested.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The qualification you will achieve is a Level 3 Business Administration.
Apprentices who have not achieved the equivalent of level 2 in maths and English, must achieve these prior to the end point assessment.
Apprentices will be allocated a Trainer Assessor and training will be planned and delivered in conjunction with the employer to meet the individual needs of the apprentice.
The apprentice will spend 20% of their working hours in off-the-job activities and training.
On-the-job training and off-the-job training will be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a real opportunity to start your career within the training and education sector. Working for a supportive employer and gaining valuable knowledge and skills could lead to progression into a full-time position after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4 - 9 or equivalent (A* - C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
The Learner Engagement Team
0330 002 6266
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.