Ely Nursery is an Ofsted registered nursery and we offer full day-care facilities for children aged 3 months to 5 years. We are a small team of friendly staff! We offer a full apprenticeship in early years childcare with help given by the team whenever required. You will observe each child’s progress, assist with the creation of a stimulating environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 19 Feb 2023
Annual performance bonus scheme
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work as a reliable team member
- Understand each child as an individual
- Observe each child’s progress
- Develop positive relationships with parents, staff and outside agencies
- Assist with the supervision of children throughout the day
- Assist with the creation of a stimulating environment
- Adhere to the nursery’s policies and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Affinity with early years children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will gain a NVQ as an level 2 Early Years Practitioner (Childcare).
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required).
- How training will be delivered is to be confirmed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once qualified you will be offered a full-time job as a nursery practitioner.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SIMPLY ONE STOP LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.