102 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship AQUALIBRIUM UK LTD
Greens Water Systems have been serving the community of Lincolnshire since 1998. Setting the industry standard in water softener installations, developing award winning soft water laundry powder and delivering exacting family values in our business. We are now looking to recruit an organised, efficient, customer service apprentice to join our team.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
£5- £6 per hour, this will discussed at interview stage
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
3 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Phone answering - taking order, transferring to relevant department
- Card machine - Processing payments
- Coffee making
- Responsible for email orders, generating invoice and answering enquirers
- Possible processing order through to carrier, Parcelforce DHL and UPN
- Any further duties as required by manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English if required
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is always a chance to progress into a solid job role or complete further education
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.