2x Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Level 2 ESSI'S LTD
Hospitality Team Member position available for a family business. Must have the ability to learn and develop front of house skills, also assisting in the kitchen as and when directed, contributing as part of a fluid team.
Closing date: 02 Jul 2023
£5.50ph based on 30-40hours per week. To be confirmed on interview.
To be discussed at interview stage.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
17 Jul 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The ideal candidates must have a good working attitude and be reliable.
In return a full structured apprenticeship programme will be delivered with the core working activities centered around much of the following:
- Serving customers, taking orders
- Preparing tables
- Showing customers to their table
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Dealing with bill payments
- Making sure tables are clean and tidy
- Assisting in the kitchen as requested
- Other associated duties as reasonably requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Completion of a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard, all delivered in-house
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
1-3 Chapel Street
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.