Data Technician Apprentice (Essential Healthcare ) ESSENTIAL HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS (UK) LIMITED
To take instruction from the Group Services I.T. Manager, or other members of the IT team as required. Responsible for analysing business data in order to create and develop reports as required by the Company to better understand and improve business performance.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2023
Salary range £10,000 to £14,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist end users and provide support with day-to-day computer/telephone issues
- Support with CRM databases, perform SQL restores when required
- Support with Domain Controller
- General hardware and software maintenance
- Update internal and external databases and administration systems as required
- Identify the right sources for new equipment when required
- Assist associated companies with Sage 50 and Sage drive where required
- Ensure security of data, keep antivirus up to date on all equipment
- Support the IT Manager with planning, organising and evaluating IT requirements and equipment / office moves
- Continuously identify areas of improvement and solutions to recommend to IT Manager
- Support IT Manager with hands-on management of computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Adherence to Essential Healthcare Solutions (UK) Ltd SO9001 and ISO 14001 certification standards
- Compliance with all the company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure confidentiality on all matters relating to employees, service users / clients’ details and information obtained during the course of employment
- Ensure Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times by self and colleagues
- Any other duties as and when required by management that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals
- Attend training both inhouse and external as requested by the Company
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualisation and comparison
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESSENTIAL HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS (UK) LIMITED
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.