Accounts or Finance Apprenticeship (includes AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate) - Nottingham XMA
Swarm training is working with XMA, a solutions' provider that helps private and public sector companies evolve their everyday with sales of nearly £400m. The successful candidate will gain a fully rounded insight into the Finance sector as well as working towards a Level 2 Finance qualification including an AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
21 Feb 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will provide the opportunity to learn and experience all aspects of Finance including these duties:
- Ad hoc support to all finance functions
- Ad hoc balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank statement reconciliations and cashbook postings, identifying any discrepancies.
- Contacting customers to obtain missing information and update the system.
- Daily reporting to Banking Institutions
- Daily sort of mail
- Daily stock reconciliations
- Daily uploading invoices on customer portal
- Month end Direct Debit customer payment input.
- Posting and allocation of cash receipts
- Raising of manual invoices and credit notes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This position comes along with a Level 2 Finance or Accounts apprenticeship which involves an AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2 plus Functional Skills (if required). The duration of the apprenticeship will last around 12 months.
The training will be provided by ourselves, Swarm Training a national provider. The apprenticeship learning will consist of 20% of your working hours will be spent paid self studying with the support from your tutor who will give you monthly online sessions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there is the potential for development into a full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SWARM APPRENTICESHIPS C.I.C
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.