Apprenticeship - Vehicle Collision Repair - PANEL BRANDON BODY CENTRE LTD
The Vehicle Collision PANEL apprenticeship gives prospective body repair and alignment technicians the necessary skills and knowledge to be in the role of an automotive technician.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
21 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Examples of the units covered are:
· Identify and rectify motor vehicle body misalignment
· Motor vehicle body MIG/MAG welding operations
· Motor vehicle body resistance spot welding operations
· Motor vehicle body MIG brazing operations
· Reducing risks to health and safety
· Maintaining working relationships
· Using of hand tools and equipment in motor vehicle engineering
· Remove and replace motor vehicle body panels
· Repair major motor vehicle exterior body panels
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will undertake a level 3 PANEL Standard apprenticeship in collision repair.
Training will be at the work place and when necessary at our training provider - Peterborough Skills Academy.
Where possible, training will be held at the work place with regular assessor visits.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression - to become an Accredited Panel Technician.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BRANDON BODY CENTRE LTD
PETERBOROUGH SKILLS LIMITED
Vehicle damage panel technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.