Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 Westley Group - FRANCIS W BIRKETT & SONS LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly and dynamic sales administration team. The individual will have the opportunity to be trained in all facets of sales and business administration by colleagues with decades of experience in this field, supporting and engaging with different parts of the organization and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
For this role you will start on a wage of £7.04 per hour. For the right candidate, this would be expected to increase in a structured way each year as you progress through the apprenticeship program.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General Duties will include:
- Basic buying skills - leading to extensive purchasing knowledge
- Maintaining Customer Sales Order - Receipts (Email, Portals, Schedules)
- Use of synchro MRP system (full training given)
- Sales order entry
- General Expediting of internal contract review process.
- Preparation and issue of internal work orders
- Daily manifests
- Customer communication - (to support operations and planning team)
- Supporting warehouse with booking of logistics
- Export documentation (External Training Course)
- Certification and Documentation
- Simple Sales Quotations
- Finance support and Filing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business administrator Level 3 (A level).
- You will complete training within the workplace and sessions booked with your assessor to attend college
- There will be opportunities within the business to develop into more senior roles within the sales administration team or in other areas of the business depending on the individual's performance and willingness to develop
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will have the opportunityto progress within the company
- These will be more senior roles within the sales administration team
- The opportunities available will depend on the performance during the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.